The INVS Partner Program
If your students need courses your district does not offer, we can help.
Guiding students toward earning their diploma is the goal of every school. For those students eager to graduate but wanting or needing to complete a class your school may not offer, Indiana Virtual School can provide these courses for your students in a timely and cost-effective manner.
From AP courses, unique electives or credit recovery, we can provide the courses your students may need to enhance their academic record and reach their goal of graduating.
With the Indiana Virtual School (INVS) Partner Program, students remain enrolled with your school and take only the course or courses you determine necessary but may not currently offer. All courses are IDOE and NCAA standards-approved. You may have your teachers direct the course or have INVS teachers do so. If you opt to use your teachers, INVS will pay them a per student/per course/per month stipend
We offer a per-course student rate, allowing students to stay on track with their academic plans and graduating with their classmates.
- A Course Completion Program, not an Enrollment – Students maintain enrollment with your school; ADM is not affected.
- Superintendent Driven – As Superintendent, you direct the Partner Program to best serve your school(s) and students.
- One Course per Student – Easy to manage with one course per student/per semester. Superintendents may authorize additional courses for students.
- Monitor Course Progress – Counselors and/or teachers have observer accounts and may monitor student progress throughout the course.
- Weekly Performance Reports – We provide a detailed performance report on a weekly basis to the school, student and parent.
- Courses Graded Upon Completion – We finalize the course/ grading and provide a full report for adding the credit to the student’s record, minimizing the administrative process for the school.
- Flexibility for School and Student – Course deadlines may be extended if requested/approved by you the Superintendent.
- Indiana-Based, IDOE and NCAA Approved - All INVS curriculum meets IDOE and NCAA standards
- Indiana Licensed Teachers – All INVS teachers are licensed and trained in the unique methods of providing online education and support for students.
- Opportunity for your Teachers – Have your teachers instruct the courses. The school saves money and teachers earn a stipend for every student in the program.
How the Program Works
Superintendents select the Partner Program option that works best for their needs – utilizing INVS teachers or your own. You submit student/course information to the INVS Student Services team, the course is assigned and students have twelve weeks to complete the course. Upon completion, the course is finalized, grade assigned and a full report provided to your designated program manager.
Pricing and Sign-Up
Prices are per student, per course, per semester. Single Student
- Your Teacher: $310
- INVS Teacher: $410
Schools complete the sign-up for their students, not the parent or student, giving you control of the course. You select courses for students and can initiate the process here. Our Student Services team will complete the process and provide registration/login information to you.
A Team Effort in Serving Students
The Partner Program is designed to assist Superintendents and their schools with unique student course needs. Our team will work directly with you and your staff to provide a solution that works. We consider this a ‘team’ effort with one common goal: see students succeed and graduate!
Contact a Partner Program specialist at:
317-581-5355, or click here to contact us.
We look forward to serving you and your students!