Indiana Virtual School is committed to delivering a high quality, technology-based education that provides both the inquiry skills and knowledge that students need for success in the 21st century. The vision of INVS is to transform education one student at a time. No matter the position, job title, or role in the organization, all INVS staff share the same focus – the success of every INVS student.
Academic & Career Advisor/STC (Independent Contractor)
Assist with the review and analysis of high school transcripts and subsequent academic scheduling of students. Assist the school administration with the development of career pathways for students and advising students/guardians on those recommendations.
Serve as a Site Test Coordinator (STC) by managing the state and local testing programs at designated testing sites. This may include training of school staff, distributing and collecting test materials, analyzing test results, and preparing test data in cooperation with the CTC for school administrators, the School Board, and IDOE reporting requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree with state certification in guidance at the high school level and a minimum of three years of successful experience in 9-12 education
- Training and experience with advising high school students academically
- Training and experience in testing and data analysis
- Training and experience with transcript analysis and student academic scheduling
- Training and experience with the Graduation Pathways Options
Apply on Indeed.com: Click Here
The Instructor is responsible for providing a student-centered educational atmosphere where students have the opportunity to fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and psychological growth. The position is responsible for organizing and implementing an instructional program in accordance with INVS policies that result in students achieving academic success. The Instructor is required to work collaboratively to plan, prepare, and implement instructional activities to engage and facilitate student success in a virtual environment. The Instructor tracks and analyzes student performance data and develops learning plans using resources to meet the needs of the students with varying backgrounds, learning styles, and special needs. The Instructor is responsible for providing high quality assessment feedback so that students have the opportunity to fulfill their potential for growth.
Skills / Requirements
- Online teaching experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Valid Indiana Teaching Certificate
- Teaching experience preferred
- Indiana resident preferred
Submit Resume To: email@example.com